Application of affidavits and authentication
For inquiries call us at
800 333 333
This service allows the customer to submit an application for obtaining affidavits or authentications related to the following: Marriage confirmation request, confirmation of returning to marriage request, no-marriage confirmation request, Sharia marriage contract request, confirmation of gift request, powers of attorney related to civil status, request of confirmation of kinship, request of confirmation of two names for one person, request of change of name of tribe, request of confirmation of change of first name, general request of witnesses, request of acknowledgement of entry or non-entry, request of confirmation of dedication, will confirmation request, request to move outside the court, request to confirm supervision or changing the person conducting supervision, attestation of customary deeds and attestation of signagure of proof of adulthood, confirmation of sponsorship and care of child, national service provisions.
Service steps and procedures
• Refer to the court and visiting the information unit to submit the required affidavit or authentication.
• Review of application and ensuring that information and enclosed documents are proper
• Registration of the required affidavit or authentication application on the system and uploading the supporting documents. Collection of due fees
• Refer the application to the competent Sharia judge for decision.
• Study and settlement of application.
• Verification of identity of witnesses and hearing the witnesses and their acknowledgment
• Receiving the original copy of affidavit or authentication.
Requirements and Documents
• Confirmation of identity of applicant (identity card or passport)
• Application form
• Power of attorney (if the application is registered by a lawyer or attorney)
• Two witnesses with confirmation of identity