Application to visit a detained in a preventive custody
For inquiries call us at
800 333 333
Application submitted to the prosecution regarding a case to visit an (accused) detained / kept in a preventive custody within the concerned authority.
To access the service click here
Service steps and procedures
1. Make application to visit a detained in a preventive custody.
2. Submit to the concerned Public Prosecutor,
3. Approval or refusal asper nature of case.
4. If approved a permission will be issued to visit a detained / kept in a preventive custody
Requirements and Documents
1. The accused should be detained or kept in preventive custody in a case.
2. The applicant should be the lawyer of the accused or diplomatic representative or one who related with the accused.
The user to be registered in Public Prosecution system, registration URL https://tiny.cc/vghafz